MasterChef Ireland - My Diary
MasterChef Ireland 2011 was a real rollercoaster for me. During the process I kept a food diary of my trials and tribulations where I tried to capture the background to the creative process that went into the dishes that I cooked during the show.
- Pre-audition: Pig's Toes and Cold Feet
- Live-audition: Guiltless pleasure
- Me on a plate: Strawberries. Yum.
- Cooking for the critics: Luxurious Langoustines
- The final: My ultimate meal
Throughout the series I also had a number of master classes with famous chefs and in famous kitchens, links these recipes will be available here soon.